[opensuse-buildservice] Source services are broken
I've been trying to add source services to home:plater cdrtools all morning,
even tried to edit the services file but I keep on getting this :
OBS Web Interface Error:
Permission denied

The account that is logged into the system lacks proper permissions to perform
the operation.
Please contact the openSUSE admin to get proper permissions for the user
account.
Error Details:

Errorcode: 403
Message: service still running

When I created the first service "Download a file" it had downloaded the correct file when I clicked back and refreshed but as soon as I added "Change file compression" to create a tar.bz2 from the downloaded tar.gz the contents of "download_url" kept on getting wiped out.
If I had any hair it would all be torn out :-( .

Thanks
Dave P