[opensuse-buildservice] Licenses
Hi!

I just saw the following OBS request from Ciaran:

Correct syntax from http://spdx.org/licenses/
-License: BSD
+License: BSD-3-Clause

I noticed that there was licensing crossdistro summit at LinuxTag. Does
that mean that all distributions agreed to use abbreviations from the
mentioned document in their packages? (I recon we were using BSD3c for
this particular license, also we use GPLv2+ while the document mentions
GPL-2.0+).

If yes, then it is really cool and you should do a blogpost about the
results of the summit (which you should do anyway I guess ;-)). Also
there should be a tool that fixes spec file entries in OBS automagically
and we'll put the same replacement magic in our spec-cleaner ...

Thanks for the clarification!

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic