Re: [opensuse-buildservice] submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE
Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx> writes:

On May 26, 11 09:25:14 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
I'm wondering how 'osc submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE' works (0.130.1).
Does it actually require a parameter? If yes, should it be a to be
superseded request id?

osc submitreq --supersede=12345 ....
changes SR#12345 into state 'superseded' and processes the request then.

This probably means, I must search for the ID first; something along
these lines seem to do the trick (but is inherently dangerous, because
the 'list output format may change):

osc request list --mine PRJ PKG | awk '{print $1; exit}'

If you don't use the --supersede option, osc will search for any requests
to supersede, and will print out a list, where you have to respond with
'y'.

Yes, but I need something non-interactively. I probably can work around
it using 'yes':

yes | osc sr -mupdate PRJ PKG TARGET

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany