Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS's Facebook Page
On 26/05/11 22:51, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:
Hi Folks,

Anyone know who is the administrator for the OBS Page on Facebook? I'd
like to help revive that page, but after talking to Adrian, it seems we
don't know who administrates it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/buildservice

I was administering it but I gave administership to Michal (in CC) when
I cancelled my FB account.

Michal: Could you please add Adrian or Bryen as admins to this mentioned
page? (You have to "make friends" first in case you are not already ...)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic