Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:14:58 +0200
Am Thursday, 26. May 2011, 10:00:24 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

I'm wondering how 'osc submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE' works (0.130.1).
Does it actually require a parameter? If yes, should it be a to be
superseded request id?

If yes, this would be rather annoying for me. I just want to supersede
a previous request unconditionally. Or shall I better use --yes in this
case?

Neither nor any combination of these switches work for me. Just tested
with our internal OBS instance.

There was an issue (fixed with next packages in openSUSE:Tools:Unstable), but
it should worked also to some degree before.

Can you reproduce it with "osc -d sr ..." and mail me the output ?

SUSE Linux Products GmbH