Re: [opensuse-buildservice] where are global build deps defined
Hi,

have look into "osc meta prjconf"

Cheers
Chris

Am 26.05.2011 15:24, schrieb Ruediger Meier:
Hi,

Is there something like a global build dependency list used by all
projects? I see buildinfo for every single project but is there a way
to add a bdep to all?

I am asking because I would like to file a feature request about
supporting xz compression like bz2 for source tar balls without
having "BuildRequires xz" in every spec file.

cu,
Rudi

--

Christian