Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS, far more work then on Launchpad for Ubuntu
On 05/26/2011 11:18 AM, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Since these are anyway a moving target, what about if you Debian/Ubuntu builder
people
found a project, let's say Debian:Support where you maintain such packages and
build for all
(needed) Debian and Ubuntu distros.

So you can have a common pool for such packages and you do not rely on me
personally.

I would create such a project and hand over to you, if let's say at least three
persons
are willing to work on that.

does this sound like a plan ?

Yep, that sounds perfect
Sounds like a unpractical and cumbersome solution to me. Maybe I am missing something, but why not enable 'universe' (as an option) as default?

Best,
~P