Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 21:59:57 -0600
I would suggest jenkins.opensuse.org   One of my new work colleagues is one
of the major maintainers of Jenkins and for work he has on the list some
type of plugin to jenkins to allow jenkins to trigger OBS or vice versa.

Jenkins is the community fork of Hudson, after Oracle buying Sun.

We are already experimenting with OBS to be part of our build chain.

Cool stuff and I will get Sascha with my colleague via IRC/mail.

I can't wait for this. I've been meaning to talk to him again about
how he's doing.

Cheers,
Stephen

Peter you OBS pusher ;)