[opensuse-buildservice] Custom Initrd Images
All,

Is it possible to embed the custom initrd images built on OBS into other live
image builds on OBS?

For example the kiwi package provides the boot configuration suse-SLES11. If
any extra configuration has to be done for this boot image, you make the
changes in the kiwi package and re- build the live image.

So, instead of providing boot="isoboot/suse-SLES11" inside the config.kiwi
file, if it is possible to provide something like boot="obs://proj_id/pkg_id ",
and the live image can actually pick up the initrd image configuration/build
from proj_id/pkg_id, it would be really cool.

Is such a feature currently available? I remember seeing something like that in
the past. But a quick scan through doesn't allude to any such options. So, I
wanted to make sure such a feature is available, before I drill into the
failure I see.

Thank you
Praveen K Paladugu
Dell Linux Engineering