[opensuse-buildservice] OBS, far more work then on Launchpad for Ubuntu
Hi,

As said before I prefer OBS above Launchpad, but one thing bothers me atm. On OBS I have to build a lot of (depends) packages which I don't have to build on Launchpad. About 2/3 of my project are dependencies to make it able to build the packages I want. I guess this is due to the fact that Launchpad adds more repo's by default then OBS does. Does OBS only add the main repositories? Why and is it possible to add more repositories, to avoid an unnecessary amount of work and time (and space)?

Best regards,
~P