Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new osc user interface proposal
Le mardi 24 mai 2011, à 18:47 +0200, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
Am Tuesday, 24. May 2011, 18:40:44 schrieb Juergen Weigert:
How about this:

osc delete $project $package

Always sends a delete request, printing out a message
"Delete request #123456 created."

Definitive not a good idea. Requests trigger notifications and we want to keep
the unwanted noise as low as possible.

Are packages explicitly deleted that often? I don't expect that much
noise from delete notifications.

FWIW, the biggest issue I see with Jürgen's proposal is this:
osc delete --force $project
Does this force the deletion of a non-empty project or does it go to
delete without a delete request?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.