[opensuse-buildservice] Associate a set of workers to a package build
Is it possible to associate the build of a package/image on OBS to a set of
workers?

The workers in our private OBS are running out of space while building some
Live Images. So, we are wondering if it is possible to increase the disk space
on only a few workers and somehow setup an affinity to get the builds of these
huge images on those workers.

By having the option to set such affinity, we don't have to increase the disk
space on all the workers of our OBS.

Thank you
Praveen K Paladugu
Dell Linux Engineering