Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Feature request? Web ui package details
On 05/21/2011 12:38 PM, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
On Saturday 21 May 2011 04:37:37 Dave Plater wrote:
I've always wished for an easy to access rpm file list in the package rpm
details (possibly parsed from the spec file?), recommends suggests and
friends could also be parsed from the spec file.
This feature needs OBS backend support and we're going to have that feature
soon. Then it's trivial to expose this info in the webui. Could be part of the
release after 2.3.

I'd do it myself but it'd take too long, it's a useful and to me apparently
easy to implement with php.
Why would anyone implement anything serious in PHP? Just kidding, webui is
Ruby on Rails, so this doesn't make too much sense, no :-)

Hmmm.... why use something like php when you have Ruby on Rails. I've never
even looked at a ruby script, it's about time I did.

That's good news, It'll save having to jump from the complete build log to the
spec file to work out what comes from where.

Dave P