Re : [opensuse-buildservice] Repository for commercial games with FOSS code
Thanks for the hint, I will give it a try. :-)

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mar 17 mai 2011, 9h 12min 57s
Objet : Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Repository for commercial games with FOSS
code

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 08:04 +0100, Vincent Petry wrote:
The problem I would say is that in the games repo it is not clear that these
games are commercial.

If people install them, they might be surprised or frustrated to see they
don't

work without game data.

But besides this, I agree that there are not a lot of other advantages.

This can and should be solved with a LICENSE text popping up, similar to
what you get when installing Java, Flash and the likes... A pure
packaging issue :)

Dominique