----- Message d'origine ----
De : Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Mar 17 mai 2011, 2h 27min 23s
Objet : Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Repository for commercial games with FOSS
code

On 16/05/11 18:59, Vincent Petry wrote:
Hello fellow packagers !

I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to add a new project
for commercial games for which the source code is open.

I think we can have these packages in the main "games" repo. I don't see
a lot of advantages of creating a separate one ...

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic