Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding a distribution support from scratch
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:40:24 +0200
Am Thursday, 12. May 2011, 14:49:07 schrieb Ozan Çağlayan:
11-05-2011 10:54 tarihinde, Adrian Schröter yazdı:
I think so. We support already also debian and kiwi packages beside rpm.

I think one big issue is that current OSC/OBS doesn't support pushing a
sub-directory under a package. In Pardus you have separate files and
directories for a source package. Patches and all additional files
resides in files/, some Pardus specific scripts (like post-install and
service) resides in comar/. How can we resolve this limitation?

I don't see a solution in short term, because our REST api would not work with
subdirectories. It was a wanted limitation in the beginning to keep it simple
and
easy to integrate (and we did not needed it for our package formats).

A possible way would be to define filenames like

pardus_files_$NAME

and/or

pardus_comar_$NAME

which would copied to the directory during build.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH