Re: [opensuse-buildservice] extend spec-file for ubuntu and fedora
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:44:40 -0400
On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 17:33, Robert Riemann
<robert.riemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

what do I have to to do get my package also deployed for ubuntu or fedora?
My project is cmake based and I have nearly no dependencies:

BuildRequires:  libkde4-devel oxygen-icon-theme
Requires:       ruby-kde4

kind Regards,
Robert

For fedora, you need to modify your spec file to have specific fedora
items placed in
%if 0%{?fedora}
blah blah blah
%endif

and make sure opensuse specific items are in
%if 0%{?suse_version}
blahbby blabby
%endif

For Ubuntu, you need create the necessary debian files. Debian does
not use spec files.

--
later, Robert Xu