[opensuse-buildservice] extend spec-file for ubuntu and fedora
Hi all,

what do I have to to do get my package also deployed for ubuntu or fedora?
My project is cmake based and I have nearly no dependencies:

BuildRequires: libkde4-devel oxygen-icon-theme
Requires: ruby-kde4

kind Regards,
Robert
# These macros are not present on the target distribution and are provided
explicitly here
%define make_jobs %{__make} %{?_smp_mflags} VERBOSE=1

# Generated by obs-generator version 0.4
#
# Copyright (c) 2010 Robert Riemann <rriemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
#
# All modifications and additions to the file contributed by third parties
# remain the property of their copyright owners, unless otherwise agreed
# upon. The license for this file, and modifications and additions to the
# file, is the same license as for the pristine package itself (unless the
# license for the pristine package is not an Open Source License, in which
# case the license is the MIT License). An "Open Source License" is a
# license that conforms to the Open Source Definition (Version 1.9)
# published by the Open Source Initiative.

# norootforbuild

Name: kubeplayer
BuildRequires: libkde4-devel oxygen-icon-theme
Requires: ruby-kde4
License: GPL
Version: 1.0
Release: 1
Source: %{name}.tar.gz
BuildArch: noarch
# %kde4_runtime_requires

%description
Multiplatform online video player

Author(s):
Robert Riemann <saloution@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

%prep
%setup -n kubeplayer -q

%build
%cmake_kde4 -d build
%make_jobs

%install
%kde4_makeinstall -C build
%suse_update_desktop_file kubeplayer
%kde_post_install

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc README.rdoc
%{_kde4_applicationsdir}/kubeplayer.desktop
%dir %{_kde4_appsdir}/kubeplayer
%{_kde4_appsdir}/kubeplayer/lib
%{_kde4_bindir}/kubeplayer
%{_kde4_iconsdir}/hicolor/*/apps/kubeplayer.png

%changelog