[opensuse-buildservice] Problem with the local obs, no repositories target obtained.
 Hi all,

My name is Ronan and I am working together with Gustav-Vladimir in the
team of Dominig Ar Foll on the obs project.

We have experienced two problems when working locally (VM
installation) with the obs version
"obs-server.x86_64-2.1.8-Build1.6-vmx.tar":

1) We've followed the guideline

->"Log on to the Web UI as Admin and click on the icon "Setup OBS".
Accept the default. It should work."

at

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_boot_strapping,

but were unable to locate the icon "Setup OBS".

We've obtained an error message in the center of the obs interface

"Error Details: Errorcode: unknown
Message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <status
code="unknown"> <summary>uncaught exception: &lt;status code="400"&gt;
"

where we actually have expected to find the icon "Setup OBS".

Is this a bug or a casualty of an update?

2) We can't add a repository to build against (target) to my project.

When choosing fedora as a target, we've got the following error message:

"Failed to add build targets: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
The link target project openSUSE.org:Fedora:1
".

Is this a bug or a casualty of an update?

3) The Meego choice did not appear on the builld target interface.

Is it a bug or do we have to add the repo manually in order to make it
visible on the interface?
If yes,  which repo url should we use?

Thank you in advance.

Ronan Le Martret