[opensuse-buildservice] source services and spec file in git
Hi,

I was trying to use source services, to automatically fetch the sources from
a git repository, including the spec file, and start building.
In my "_service" file I have a "tar_scm", "extract_file", "recompress" and
"set_version", but here, only the first two are relevant.

My repository actually contains more than one sub-project, so I was using
the "subdir" option in tar_scm to only get the sources I need.
<service name="tar_scm">
<param name="url">git@192.168.1.1:Blub/git/BigGit</param>
<param name="scm">git</param>
<param name="subdir">hello1</param>
<param name="exclude">.git*</param>
<param name="filename">hello1</param>
</service>

After some trial-and-error, I managed to extract the spec file:
<service name="extract_file">
<param name="archive">*hello1*tar</param>
<param name="files">*/hello1.spec</param>
<param name="outfilename">hello1.spec</param>
</service>

But then, I was getting an error from the service daemon: Unexpected EOF.
In the /srv/obs/log/src_service.log I could see the lines:
Use of uninitialized value $r in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 338.
Use of uninitialized value $r in subtraction (-) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value $r in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 338.
Use of uninitialized value $r in subtraction (-) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 342.
Use of uninitialized value $r in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 338.
Use of uninitialized value $r in subtraction (-) at
/usr/lib/obs/server//BSHTTP.pm line 342.
.

I managed to track it down to an empty directory left over after unpacking
the file. After that, I added a line at the end of extract_file, so that
empty directories are removed. And now it works.
Does anyone have a better idea, or some hints that I might be doing
something wrong? Or see any problems with this? Otherwise, I am attaching a
patch, in case you want to apply it.

Kind Regards,
Guillem