Re: [opensuse-buildservice] version info in BS package search
Hi,

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:39:55AM +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
what I really, really miss frequently is a version and probably last
changed info in BS package search.

Opinions?

Yes, I really miss that too.

Additionally there should be at least an option to notify people when
duplicates of packages appear, because I often see double work where people
don't know about each other's work.

--
Bye,

Stephan Barth

Novell Technical Services, Worldwide Support Services Linux
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 21284
(AG N├╝rnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg