Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can't update sources via Source Service
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:56:22 +0200
Am Tuesday, 10. May 2011, 14:46:59 schrieb Daniel Z.:
Hi all,
these days I'm trying to build a few packages with the build service.
I login at build.opensuse.org, but when I try to edit the source services
settings I'm getting this error:

OBS Web Interface Error:Permission denied
The account that is logged into the system lacks proper permissions to
perform the operation.
Please contact the openSUSE admin to get proper permissions for the user
account.

Error Details:

Errorcode: 403

Message: service still running at /root/bs//bs_srcserver line 123.

The build is blocked because of "source update running", but I waited for two
days and none of the source services update the sources of my
package.
I get this error with two packages in two different subprojects.
I also created other packages to see if it was a problem of that two specific
packages but I get this error on any new package I created.

Can anyone help me?

I removed the lock now.

We need to check better if some service is still running...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel Z.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH