Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding a distribution support from scratch
Hi;

Am Tue 10 May 2011 06:14:05 PM CEST schrieb Ozan Çağlayan <ozan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'd like to add support for Pardus to OBS. Pardus is not an RPM based
distribution, it has its own package format and packaging tools.

I've been digging around the internet, openSUSE portal and gitorious for
a few days but I can't really find a documentation.

Please join the discussion there and feel free to throw in your ideas/code. I am at LinuxTag atm but promise to engage in the discussion soon ;)

Regards.

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH