[opensuse-buildservice] Customizing isolinux.cfg in Kiwi
Hi there,

I'd like to have a Live CD with both "Live CD" and "Installation" boot
options, like openSUSE KDE Live CD.
I've noticed that openSUSE:Factory:Live/kiwi-image-livecd-kde.x86_64
do that by extracting isolinux.cfg
using iso-read, changing its contents (changing "Fail Safe" title to
"Installation" and adding 'liveinstall' parameters), and then packing
it back into iso file.

That approach requires the use of a .spec file instead of a .kiwi and
iso file would be available inside a rpm package instead of OBS image
repositories.
Default isolinux.cfg comes from KIWIImage.pm but I'm wondering if
there would be a way to change or override this default.

So, I'd be grateful for some help in the following points:

1) Any change to provide an alternative isolinux.cfg template or
change its contents with OBS .kiwi infra-structure (config.sh,
images.sh, etc) ?
2) When building images I've noticed that linuxrc and include files in
bootimage sources (e.g. /usr/share/kiwi/image/isoboot/suse-11.4/root/)
are never
called. Is that the expected behaviour ? include file contains some
isolinux.cfg configuration which could be a way to solve this.

TIA,
--
Sandro