Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc, ppc64?
Hi,

On 5/3/2011 at 09:36 AM, in message <20110503153634.GA13936@xxxxxxx>, Marcus
Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 09:08:43AM -0600, Ann Davis wrote:

On 5/3/2011 at 12:14 AM, in message <20110503061447.GC27663@xxxxxxx>,
Marcus
Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 05:47:05PM -0500, Paul Elliott wrote:

For the pachage peless_xUbuntu_10.10 Which I have building for
xUbuntu11.04

as
well, I have selected ppc, ppc64 as well.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/repositories?package=peless_xUbuntu_10.10&p
roject=home%3Apelliott11

But the summary page does not show any attempt to build for these
arcetectures!

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=peless_xUbuntu_10.10&project=
ome%3Apelliott11

ppc and ppc64 are only building for selected projects (as they cannot be
confined).

So can we request to enable ppc and ppc64 for our projects?

As there is no openSUSE release for PowerPC (just
openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC) it currently does not make much sense.

And is xUbuntu really ppc capable anyway?

Well you could ask, but I doubt you will be granted the rights.

PowerPC SUSE Linux Enterprise builds can be done in the internal
SUSE buildservice just fine btw.

I'm actually asking for a hardware developer who would like to use OBS to
create ppc kernel module packages for both SLE and RHEL.

On a separate issue... whenever I reply to a message on this list, the reply
goes to the sender rather than to the list (if I do "Reply All", then the reply
goes to the sender and CC's the list). Is this correct? Should I manually
make my replies just go to the list? Other lists that I'm on seem to force
replies to go back to the list.

Thanks very much,

Ann