Re: [opensuse-buildservice] service recompress failed
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 11:06:17 +0200
Am Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 21:59:36 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
2011/5/1 Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 15:06, Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?project=home:RedDwarf:KDE&package=kdenlive

Two days ago it worked fine. Today I did a minor update to the spec
file, the service got retriggered and...

just retrigger the services run, that usually fixes those problems...

In my experience it doesn't. But I try everytime anyway... no luck
this time neither :-(

I have added some more debug code there. Please drop me a mail with such an
error when it happens again.

thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH