[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Restoration needed of project home:doiggl on obs
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 14:24:43 +0200
Am Freitag, 29. April 2011, 22:20:06 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
I just realized I deleted my home project 'home:doiggl' oops... , can I
get it Restored from the last backup please.
I just realized that I was at a project level, not at a package level
The deletion time was 28th Apr 2011 Australian time 17:00
{+10 hours gmt}

# osc undelete home:doiggl

worked :)

Also my messages dont seem to be appearing on
opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx even though I subscribed to that list
I sent this earlier to the list but it did not appear.
Thanks for any help to get my projects back.
Glenn

please go with that to henne or the mail admin directly

ps, as the saying goes rm -rf and all was null an void.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH