[opensuse-buildservice] Restoration needed of project home:doiggl on obs
Hello,
I just realized I deleted my home project 'home:doiggl' oops... , can I
get it Restored from the last backup please.
I just realized that I was at a project level, not at a package level
The deletion time was 28th Apr 2011 Australian time 17:00
{+10 hours gmt}

Also my messages dont seem to be appearing on
opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx even though I subscribed to that list
I sent this earlier to the list but it did not appear.
Thanks for any help to get my projects back.
Glenn

ps, as the saying goes rm -rf and all was null an void.