Re: [opensuse-buildservice] 404 remote error: remote error Not Found
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 00:30:09 +0200
On 2011-04-29 00:17:00 (+0200), Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 2011-04-28 19:03:10 (+0200), Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Our Packman OBS instance (at http://pmbs.links2linux.org) gets
quite a number of mysterious build failures that only provide
the following log message:
404 remote error: remote error Not Found
[...]

After a bit of adding traces here and there, I managed to
isolate the issue a little.

The error comes from the bs_srcserver on the same host, and here
is the relevant (but huge) log excerpt, with some Data::Dumper
added:
http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/files/obs/issues/remote_error/src_server.log.txt

Hopes this makes any kind of sense to someone.

From what I can see, that RPC request causes an internal server
error on build.opensuse.org :\

Can be reproduced with the following script (using curl):
http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/files/obs/issues/remote_error/reproduce_with_curl.sh

Might want to look at the apache logs on build.o.o ;)

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green