[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS backup
Hi again!

The worst thing happened.. Before I got the backup processes properly
defined, I lost my server file system.

I have a backup copy of /srv/obs -folder, but it seems that it is not
enough to restore the OBS. Is there anyway I could recreate the
databases out of the data that is under /srv/obs?

Any help is much appreciated!

-Johannes