Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered with iChain"
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:28:54 -0400
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Daniel Z. <dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
A: "<Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx>" <Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "<dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx>" <dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx>;
"<opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>" <opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: Gio 21 aprile 2011, 16:48:29
Oggetto: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not
registered
with iChain"

On Apr 21, 2011, at 9:57, <Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Two choices:
Enable LDAP support, which will allow you to use domain accounts to login to
OBS.  The api service will add LDAP accounts to the OBS api user list during
the
intial login.
Or
Add accounts directly to the OBS api (frontend) via the api url.  Access to
the
api url is secured by the Admin account.

Thanks - JeffG

I think he's talking about build.o.o...

Sorry If I was not so clear, I was talking about build.opensuse.org.
Have you any solution? The account should have been automatically added to the
build service user list.

Daniel,

If you don't know, a brand new authentication system was just rolled
out yesterday. It was rushed out the door due to problems with the
old system. iChain was the old system and I don't think is still in
use.

Maybe you need to flush your browser cache's or something to get rid
of any remnant iChain client setup.

FYI: I just logged in from a fresh Firefox instance with no issues.

Greg