From: Daniel Z. [mailto:dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:04 PM
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered
with iChain"

Hi all,
I'm trying to login to OBS for the first time from the webui, but i get this
error:

OBS Web Interface Error:
Unauthorized Access
You need to log in to perform the operation.
Please contact the openSUSE admin to get an account.
Error Details:
Errorcode: 401
Message: Your user is not yet registered with iChain

I used the same account I use for the wiki.
Have I to do something particular or is this an OBS bug?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Daniel Z.