RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Expired OBS Keys?

Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:12:26 -0300
From: crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Expired OBS Keys?

El 20/04/11 16:10, King Thorin escribió:

It seems the OBS Security key (keyid 79EAFD54) on keys.gnupg.net has
expired (2011-Apr-2). Would it be possible for someone to update it?

I know an updated key has been generated (which expires 2013) as it can be
found here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/security:/OpenVAS:/STABLE:/v4/xUbuntu_10.04/Release.key

osc signkey --extend
--

Hey Chris, thanks for the speedy reply. Sadly that means absolutely nothing to
me.

I'm guessing some maintainer somewhere has already done what you're suggesting
as mentioned the Release.key is set to expire in 2013. However I don't think
that results in an update to keys.gnupg.net (though I could totally be wrong).