Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS is using new login auth proxy
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:15:21 +0200
Am Dienstag, 19. April 2011, 15:47:13 schrieb Will Stephenson:
On Tuesday 19 April 2011 14:17:14 Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI,

we switched to a new login proxy mechanism today:

http://news.opensuse.org/2011/04/19/infrastructure-updates/

please report if you see unexpected changes.

I got this on editing a .changes file in the webui:
"
Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/package/save_modified_file.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 502

This is currently caused due to some maintenance work to switch from
lighttpd to apache passenger.

Should get better now ...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH