Re: [opensuse-buildservice] strange ICEs in recent buildjobs
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:33:33 +0200
Am Samstag, 16. April 2011, 00:01:39 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I've updated some packages today in OBS and now I get some strange
compiler errors in Factory and 11.4 repos.

All affected packages share basically the same code where it happens and
this is an example:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=mozilla-
xulrunner192&project=mozilla&repository=openSUSE_11.4

It only affects x86-64 builds.

Also there is to say that the source file has not been changed at all
since over a year so I'm a bit confused why it's failing in many
packages just now.

Any ideas?

It was caused by a kvm bug. We tried to workaround it via "-cpu kvm64" as
recommended, but that did not worked out.

So we activated it with the old workaround.

Just trigger a rebuild, it should be fine now.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH