Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When is build.opensuse.org and api.opensuse.org coming back up?
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:23:21 -0400
On Apr 17, 2011, at 10:15, Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 04/17/2011 02:25 PM, Juergen Weigert wrote:
On Apr 17, 11 12:00:55 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, can anyone please give me an indication about when the build service
will be up again.

It is a nice Sunday, and fine weather today. Thus I assume, nobody is
in the server rooms right now.

The external iChain server appears to be down.
The build service itself is reachable from within my SUSE tunnel.

Time to get on my bike again ...

cheers,
JW-

I'd gladly help but I doubt if I could even be in that part of the world by
Wednesday (My smileys disappeared with my last update otherwise you'd see a
tongue in cheek)
At least Packman works.

Hey, why are all my local obs builds failing with an api error? Well,
that sounds familiar... *sarcasm*

Looks like it's a perfect day for me to test the new mod_xforward.