Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When is build.opensuse.org and api.opensuse.org coming back up?
On Apr 17, 11 12:00:55 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, can anyone please give me an indication about when the build service will
be up again.

It is a nice Sunday, and fine weather today. Thus I assume, nobody is
in the server rooms right now.

The external iChain server appears to be down.
The build service itself is reachable from within my SUSE tunnel.

Time to get on my bike again ...

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\