Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unable to connect to https://build.opensuse.org
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:18:40 +1000, <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:04:08 +0200, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2011, 23:15:01 schrieb
doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello,
Is anyone else getting this message [1] ?.
I can connect to other websites. --Glenn

I have been informed that the login proxy servers died again.

The IS&T team is working on it.

Independent of that we will look for a replacement for them in short
term due to the amount of failures in last three weeks.

sorry
adrian

Hello,
I got the same error again when trying to connect to
https://build.opensuse.org
I can connect to other websites. --Glenn

Failed to Connect
The connection was refused when attempting to contact build.opensuse.org.
Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a
connection.

* Could the site be temporarily unavailable? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network
connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?
Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.