Re: [opensuse-buildservice] strange ICEs in recent buildjobs
Am 16.04.2011 00:06, schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
El 15/04/11 19:01, Wolfgang Rosenauer escribió:
Hi,

I've updated some packages today in OBS and now I get some strange
compiler errors in Factory and 11.4 repos.

All affected packages share basically the same code where it happens and
this is an example:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=mozilla-xulrunner192&project=mozilla&repository=openSUSE_11.4

It only affects x86-64 builds.

Maybe there is a build host with broken ram, I have seen those as well.

Probably something like that.
I've retriggered some of the failed builds and everything's ok with them
now.

Wolfgang