Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download on Demand
Hello,

I have been using this for a while and it works ok :

<download arch="i586" metafile="primary.xml" mtype="rpmmd"
baseurl="....."/>

However for arm I had an issue with :

<download arch="armv7el" metafile="primary.xml" mtype="rpmmd"
baseurl="..."/>

because the arch in the primary file was called "armv7l", I had to sed
replace it with armv7el and symlink the packages directory, otherwise
OBS rejected the primary.xml

That worked because it is a local repository, but would it make sense to
have another attribute to set the equivalent arch to look for in the
primary.xml for cases of remote repos ?