Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: obs violates the debian policy §4.9.1
On 04/14/2011 10:46 PM, Michal Marek wrote:
On 14.4.2011 22:04, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Stephan, you probably misunderstood me. Given, debian require BS to
build their stuff with a single CPU by default, no problem, just
penalize these builds in the scheduler by _lowering_ their priority
with _factor_ 10 (est. avg. 6 CPUs, e.g. estimated to hog a build node
10 times longer than other projects packages, iow. 10 RPM builds and
then one "single CPU" debian build).
It's 2011. So how about just passing -j1 to the one or two packages
that still don't work,
Is that something I should do as end-user? Via local build? How do I publish that package then?

Best regards,

~P