Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Strange issue with failing inter project dependencies
On Wednesday 13 April 2011, 11:13:01 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Dear OBS aficionados,

I suffer from a strange build failure, where packages from other
projects aren't found, although they exist and were published
already.

Offending package: python-dip, build for openSUSE_11.2
^
in home:frispete:PyQt-next

and another offending package: tortoisehg in home:frispete:PyQt for
openSUSE_11.2

both with the same dependency on python-sphinx, that itself depends on
python-jinja2 and python-pygments, which are not found by the resolver,
although built and published fine in home:frispete:python for
openSUSE_11.2.

What am I missing, that prevent build from picking up these perfectly
fine built packages?

Could somebody hit me with a clue stick, please?

Pete