Re: [opensuse-buildservice] .oscignore to ignore tarballs downloaded by source service?
On 14.4.2011 09:47, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
That use case likely wasn't thought of. Those _service:* files are
ugly anyways IMO. Maybe we should just get rid of them and implement
services differently.
The obs services could for example write an index file that lists
all files maintained by source services. osc could then read that
index and ignore the files listed in it. The obs server side must
then deny pushing files listed in the index instead of matching for
_service:*.

From my end-user point of view, that sounds like a good idea.

Michal