Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is there any integration/system test for OBS?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:10:02 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2011, 15:05:29 schrieb victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx:
Hello,

We're setting up a private OBS instance for our production build system, it
will be nice to get running some
Integration/system test cases to verify our OBS installation or any further
possible upgrade. But we can just
find some unit/functional test cases at:
http://en.opensuse.org//openSUSE:Build_Service_Testsuite.

Is there any integration/system test cases available? What's the way to make
integration/system testing
before releasing each OBS release?

We run the test case via calling "rake test" in api and webui directory.

However, it does only test generic and small parts of the backend.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH