[opensuse-buildservice] unable to submit maintenance update - multiple source changes
Hi,

I have troubles to submit packages for LO maintenance update from the
project home:pmladek:openSUSE-11.4. I get the following error:

--- cut ---

$:/home/pmladek/bs/home:pmladek:openSUSE-11.4> osc sr
Submitting package libreoffice-languagetool
Submitting package libreoffice-libs-gui
Submitting patchinfo _patchinfo:libreoffice_input_method_and_grammar
to openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test, openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test

Everything fine? Can we create the requests ? [y/n]
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
&lt;status code="400"&gt;
&lt;summary&gt;request contains multiple source changes for package
&amp;quot;_patchinfo:libreoffice_input_method_and_grammar&amp;quot;&lt;/summary&gt;
&lt;/status&gt;

Do you have any idea what the message means and how to fix it, please?

Best Regards,
Petr