[opensuse-buildservice] Why isn't a public download of the tarball in openCOLLADA possible?
I'm collaborating on the blender and more significantly openCOLLADA needed by blender and created by me as a shared library build from svn the only place it's available. The Fedora people are asking for a url for the source which atm the Fedora packager retrieves from the source rpm. Why are all the sources of the package available for download in the web ui except the tarball?
I've also seen a few differences in what Fedora requires and the openSUSE Fedora build. Devel = graphics openCOLLADA or home:plater:blender openCOLLADA which has Fedora builds as well.

Regards
Dave P