Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: self signed certificates from OBS
El 07/04/11 09:38, Cristian Rodríguez escribió:
El 07/04/11 05:03, Adrian Schröter escribió:

I would expect 2048 bit keys, the server prefering SSLv3 256 bits
*-AES256-SHA plus providing the other HIGH security ciphers only.

There is definitive a configuration problem, I have reported it to
our server provider.
(We don't have access ourself to this proxy sending this certificate).

Seems solved now, except for the prefered cipher thing.,

for apache

SSLProtocol -ALL +SSLv3+TLSv1

And BTW.. there is no TLS v1.x support there, neither sends HTST [1]
headers as expected. :-(

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security