Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: self signed certificates from OBS
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 07/04/11 05:03, Adrian Schröter escribió:

I would expect 2048 bit keys, the server prefering SSLv3 256 bits
*-AES256-SHA plus providing the other HIGH security ciphers only.

There is definitive a configuration problem, I have reported it to
our server provider.
(We don't have access ourself to this proxy sending this certificate).

Seems solved now, except for the prefered cipher thing.,

Unfortunately not ...

for apache

SSLProtocol -ALL +SSLv3+TLSv1

Actually no sane client should support anything less than tlsv1 anymore.

SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!NULL:!aNULL:!eNULL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:!LOW:!SSLv2:!EXP:+HIGH:+MEDIUM

ALL:!aNULL:!eNULL:!SSLv2:!LOW:!EXP:!MD5:@STRENGTH

cu
Ludwig

--