Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] distro independant rpms and debs for distro independant data?
Hello

Adding BuilArch: noarch will just get him a RPM enabled for i586 and x86_64 etc, but still for the same repository.

For cross-distro, what I'm personnaly doing is enabling a repository for each distro I'm interested in (Fedora_14, openSUSE_11.3, openSUSE_11.4, etc.). OBS will publish the resulting rpm in a distro-specific repo, like this for example: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rgarrigue:/xtreemos3.0/
If that's just data, there should be no complication for your stuff to package for each distributions.

Good luck,
Rémy