[opensuse-buildservice] OBS backup
Hi all!

I'm currently trying to implement an automatic backup system for our
OBS instance. I'm thinking about some kind of cron job that would sync
all the needed data to a backup server. I'm just wondering, what do I
have to copy in order to be able to fully restore the system? I don't
want to backup the binaries that have been built using the OBS, they
can be built again if something bad happens.

I guess some folders under /srv/obs and a dump of the mysql -database, no?

-Johannes